With DIY Food Photography, you’ll be taking better photos in no time with what you have in your own kitchen!
What Will I Learn?
- Take beautiful photographs of food in your home.
- Compose a variety of mouth-watering food photographs that tell your food’s story
- Create a unique setting and style for your own food photography
- Control natural light in your home to shoot better photographs
- Edit your food photographs to make them look even better
Students don’t need any experience with photography or preparing food.
Students should have a smartphone or camera that they can use to practice shooting their own food photographs.
With DIY Food Photography, you’ll be taking better photos of your food in just an hour.
Every lesson is hands on, and shows you how to use resources right in your home to create delicious, mouth-watering images. We’ll walk you through the entire process, and we’re available if you have any questions along the way.
Whether you’re a food blogger, self-proclaimed master chef, or just an Instagram foodie, this course will give you the skills needed to take professional food photos.
Impress your family and friends with great photos of your food creations!Read More